And we are so glad! We have already been outside this morning to enjoy the beautiful sunshine. I am so thankful that Cole likes to be outside. He gets so excited when we open the door...his chubby little arms start flapping and his little legs start kicking. He can't wait to get out there and feel the grass tickle his little toes. The mosquitos seem to be something of an issue already this year, at least for me. Last summer, when I was pregnant they didn't bother me at all. This year, though, back to normal and they seem to love my blood. Luckily they don't bug Cole too much, I don't think he's had a bite yet.

We were out at my parents' farm a few weeks ago and layed Cole down on the grass. One of the kitties came and layed down right beside him and put his paw on him! So sweet! Couldn't have planned this picture if we tried!
Cole is such a little busy-body! And seems to be getting busier! He loves to touch everything. He pulls up very easily now and loves to stand. He is letting go occasionally and will stand alone for a few seconds before plopping down on his padded little bum.
We are heading out camping in a few weeks, I can't wait! I hope the weather is nice. I'm pretty excited to take Cole on his first camping trip. We bought a MEC baby backpack to carry him in when we go hiking, hopefully he enjoys sitting in there. Should be interesting!
We were out at my parents' farm a few weeks ago and layed Cole down on the grass. One of the kitties came and layed down right beside him and put his paw on him! So sweet! Couldn't have planned this picture if we tried!
Cole is such a little busy-body! And seems to be getting busier! He loves to touch everything. He pulls up very easily now and loves to stand. He is letting go occasionally and will stand alone for a few seconds before plopping down on his padded little bum.
We are heading out camping in a few weeks, I can't wait! I hope the weather is nice. I'm pretty excited to take Cole on his first camping trip. We bought a MEC baby backpack to carry him in when we go hiking, hopefully he enjoys sitting in there. Should be interesting!

No comments:
Post a Comment