Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life with boys...

It's smelly.
It's messy.
It's loud.
It's crazy.

The big one pees on the floor, the little one spits up on everything.

They both create mountains of laundry.

They burp and fart and make all sorts of "manly" noises and smells.

The big boy touches everything and often tells me "I'm getting into mischief Mama". I'm sure his little brother will follow along suit sooner than I'd like.

But today, I wouldn't change a thing.

I have two sweet boys that call me "Mama".

I have two little arms that love to wrap around my neck and two chubby little arms that are just learning some semblance of control.

I have a big boy that calls "Mama, come play with me!" and a little boy whose face lights up when I peek into his crib when he wakes from a nap.

I have two little helping hands that love to add cake ingredients, water flowers, pick weeds, carry laundry and hug his brother. And that little brother loves to watch his older brother in action.

These two little boys drive me crazy but I love them to bits and I can't imagine life without them.





No comments:

Post a Comment