Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

6 month milestone!

I can't believe the baby boy is 6 months old already! Where does the time go?! It's crazy to think that, one year ago, we were starting to tell people at work, extended family members, friends, that we were expecting a little baby. And now that baby is here...and 6 months old to boot!

Cole had his 6 month immunizations today at the health unit. He was such a good boy...not even a tear! I couldn't believe it. He whined a bit with the first injection, squealed with the second, and then giggled at the nurse as she made a face when she pulled out the needle. He was completely himself all day...napped well and was happy as could be. Praise the Lord!

At 6 months, he is a busy little boy! I tried to do a little "photoshoot" with him this morning...good luck Mama! He was rolling and moving and playing and looking anywhere but at me or my camera. I have a new appreciation for the patience of photographers! Cole can sit pretty good on his own now but would much rather be on his belly, creeping along, reaching for toys, rolling around the living room and getting into trouble. He is eating like a champ...loves to try new things and finishes almost every meal. He's had barley cereal, rice cereal, peas, squash, broccoli, sweet potato, and avocado. So far, I think sweet potato is his favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment